Monday, June 11, 2012

Big things happening...

Maybe

Hopefully

A week from today Adam flies to North Carolina for Civil Affairs selection. If he passes and gets selected he then will go to Special Forces selection in September. If he passes that selection we will be moving to North Carolina at the end of the year. 

If none of the above works out he will be deploying at the end of the year and Hadley and I will be moving back to Tennessee during his deployment. 

It's still too early right now to know what the next 6 months holds for us, but we do know that no matter what we will be moving from here. Thank GOD! We hate it here. If we move to North Carolina  we will be able to drive home and visit. That will be so awesome and we really hope that things work that way. So any good thoughts are appreciated. 

My dear friend Sarah that I met online moved here about a year ago and she is leaving me this month to go back to Seattle. I will miss her and her sweet boy Remy! She kept me company for awhile and I will really miss having someone to hang out with. Hopefully I will be out of here soon too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment