Thursday, March 6, 2014

4 months later

I don't even know where to start.
How in the world did I let 4 months go by without updating this blog. Poor, poor blog.
I'm not going to sit here and recall every single thing that has happened in the last 4 months, but we had Thanksgiving with family in Tennessee, as well as Christmas. We came back to North Carolina and bought a puppy. We also switched homes and are so much happier in our new one.
 
A lot of things are happening in the upcoming months that are exciting and scary. I have family coming to visit soon and a trip planned to Tennessee, but that all leads up to Adam's deployment. I have decided to stay in North Carolina instead of going home like I had originally planned. I am probably going to talk to my mom way too much and visit my friend Krys way too often, but it will be ok. We will make it!


No comments:

Post a Comment