Monday, September 26, 2011

Toddlerhood

Let me just say, I love Hadley being a toddler. I don't want to jinx anything, but I think she may have grown out of her crankiness...for awhile anyway.

She is so sweet, loving and happy for the most part. The only time she is really fussy is when she is tired or her teeth are bothering her. She loves giving hugs and kisses and cuddling with me while I read her a book or play with a toy. She brings a book or toy to me and scoots her butt against me trying to get me to open my legs so she can lay in between them and rest her leg on my thigh. She is seriously so precious.

 I am still on "vacation" and dread going home because it never gets easier. I hate taking Hadley away from her family that she never gets to see. They love her so much and have so much fun with her. I feel like I am depriving her from social skills since she is always only surrounded by Adam and I. She was so scared of everybody when we first got here, but started to warm up real fast and now she loves her family. It seriously breaks my heart to live so far away from everybody that I love. But, Adam is seriously wanting to get out of the Army if he can find a job where he can make the same or more amount that he is now, and let's be honest, that isn't easy in this economy. So wish us luck! I will try to update again soon. Here is a new picture for your entertainment of course!









1 comment:

  1. She is a doll as always. And look at those teeth!

    I hope everything works out for you all. <3

    ReplyDelete