Friday, September 2, 2011

Away we go!

Tomorrow morning at 4:00 a.m. I will be waking up to get ready to head to the airport to fly to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! I am getting very anxious and very excited! I DREAD the plane ride because Hadley and I both aren't that fond of flying. I will be waking her up 3 hours before her normal time and I just pray that she goes back to sleep on the plane and sleeps for that 3 hour flight. Then, we will have an hour layover in Atlanta, and then another hour flight to Myrtle Beach. I hope it goes by fast with little stress. Yeah right.

I will try to post pictures from my phone, as I won't have my computer to blog. After we are at the beach for a week I will be at my mom's for 3 weeks and I am SO excited for that! Hadley's birthday and her party will be coming up, so there is a lot of excitement going on this month. Wish me luck guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment