Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Test results.

After waiting a long 2 weeks I found out today that nothing is wrong with my little girl. Thank God nothing is wrong with her that we know of, but I am freaking pissed that he couldn't tell me over the phone. Anyway, he said that there were 2 other options for testing to see why she wasn't gaining weight and I opted out of those for the time being. I told him that if she didn't gain any weight by her 15 month check up that I would revisit those options then. She has been through so much in the last month and I really don't feel like torturing her anymore. 

So, that is pretty much it. I am going to try my best to get some good fats into her little belly but she is very picky lately, especially with the nonstop teething. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment