Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm still here...

I'm having wifi issues with my computer, so if I want to blog I have to use the app on my phone, and it sucks. Y'all know I like to add pictures to my posts and doing that from my phone looks awful. I wish Blogger would fix that.

Anyway, I will update real fast about Mother's Day. I had a very lax day and didn't ask for anything because Adam really went all out for our anniversary that was 2 weeks ago. I just wanted to sleep in. So, I did and I was happy. We ordered Chinese for lunch and later that night I curled up in bed with wine and watched the series finale of Desperate Housewives. I'm so sad that it's over. :(

Also, today Hadley is 20 months old! I seriously can't believe that in 4 short months she will be 2. I don't like the thought of that at all. My baby is not a baby anymore. She is such a smart, funny and stubborn little girl. We are having issues with her waking up super early in the morning and not wanting to nap anymore. If I try to get her to nap she cries for hours on end. I dread it everyday. She knows around 100 words now and loves pointing to all her body parts and naming them. She loves animal sounds too. She's definitely a high maintenance little girl. Hopefully I can get on the computer soon to add some new pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment