Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hadley's 2nd birthday!

I can't believe Hadley's birthday has come and gone. You spend so much time planning for the party and it's over so fast.




We spent all day decorating and getting things ready and Hadley spent all day obsessing over the balloons. She carried them around all day and had a major fit when we had to take them away to tie them to things. We just had family over for burgers and cake. I am really happy with how my decorations came out. I worked so hard on them.




My MIL had the cake made by a neighbor and it turned out so well!


Hadley had her very first hot dog, which I still cut down the middle. Ha!



Giving baby Piper her paci.




So, I now have a 2 year old! It's crazy! I didn't cry like I thought I would. It's still sad that my baby girl has grown up so fast. 













No comments:

Post a Comment