Monday, March 4, 2013

House of boring

There really isn't anything exciting to blog about around here. I'm still pretty much house bound because of the crutches and logistics or going anywhere with a 2 year old. I think I am going to attempt to take her to story time tomorrow because she was really starting to get into it when I broke my foot and she hasn't been in 3 weeks. Surely I can handle that. 

I did find out some exciting news. I have an online friend that is moving here to Fayetteville in April and I am so excited to have somebody to hang out with and Hadley will have a little buddy. I also plan to go to the beach with my best friend in May. So, I have some exciting things to look forward to. The biggest thing I am looking forward to is getting back to walking and eventually being able to wear normal shoes. I am so impatient!

My silly girl has done so well with me not being my normal self. She has been such a joy lately and love spending every minute with her. I truly love this age so much.



And nothing like being completely covered in snot/tears/drool






1 comment:

  1. It really stinks you have been stuck in the house but I am glad you have some things to look forward to. Good luck with story time!!

    ReplyDelete