Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Accidents happen

Yesterday on our way to post we were in the middle of a 6-car pile up. It wasn't anything serious and we are all fine, but it was scary none the less. This was the first wreck that Hadley has been in and my immediate thought was her. She is fine and didn't even really know anything happened. We stopped in time not to hit the car in front of us, but we were hit in the rear end pretty good. Our car is in the shop and probably will be for a couple of weeks. 



I am just so glad that none of us were hurt because I just couldn't imagine. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm thankful that you guys are ok. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you guys. I love you. Life is so short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're okay! Car wrecks are the scariest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very thankful y'all are okay. I admit I'm terrified of driving when Luke's in the car.

    ReplyDelete