Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Well, it's a boring 4th of July in our house. We don't have any exciting cookouts to go to and we aren't waking Hadley up at 10:00 to watch fireworks.(Even though they wake her up and keep her awake for an hour) I didn't even buy her a cute little red, white and blue outfit to wear today. You think this holiday would be more celebrated in a military home, huh? Oh well.

Anyways, there isn't really anything new going on in the Walker house. Hadley is still completely into everything and we have to make sure every door in the house is completely shut or she will find something to get into. If she gets in the bathroom she tries to eat the toilet paper. I really need a gate put up to the kitchen because she won't let me get anything done in there.

I don't know if I have said it before, but I primarily access the internet through my phone and have been blogging from my blogger app because it is so much easier to upload pictures. They seem to look like crap on here though. But, now my app has crashed and I can't get it to work again. So now it looks like I am stuck blogging from my laptop when I have the time. I have no pictures to add to this post, which I'm sure you are all disappointment about. I will try to get some new ones up in the next week. Hope everybody has a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment