Friday, August 5, 2011

We're going on vacation!

And I am freaking out a little bit.
I have known for awhile that I was definitely going home in September with Hadley no matter what, but what we didn't know was if Adam's leave would get approved and he could join us. If he got to come that also meant that we would be going to the beach for a week with his parents. Well, we are going to the beach and spending time in Tennessee with our families! Also, Hadley gets to have a birthday party after all!

The freaking out comes into play thinking of all the things I have to prepare. 
1. I have to plan a birthday party.
2. I have to fly with a toddler.
3. I have to be in a car for 8 hours with a toddler.
4. I have to transition her fully to cow's milk on vacation.
5. I am trying to transition her off the bottle.
6. I have to try and figure out how to feed her on a plane.

So yeah, can you tell I am probably overthinking everything? Yeah.
I just want to be prepared. I am worried most about her sleeping. I was miserable the last 2 times I flew home because she wouldn't sleep while there and it made me stressed out the whole time. I really want to enjoy our first family vacation together. Adam and I didn't get to go on a honeymoon, as I was pregnant, so I am really looking forward to going to the beach together! Wish us luck. 

Here is a picture as usual.


2 comments:

  1. I hope you guys have a fun time in Tennessee! I'll bet you're so excited for a vacation (all the stressing aside of course). And I can't believe how big she is getting! She is such a pretty little girl!

    ReplyDelete