Thursday, August 9, 2012

So behind

I am so behind. But, I promise that you haven't missed out on anything important.

I am on the countdown for our trip home. Only 4 days left!! I am so excited and so nervous that all of my stuff won't fit in my 2 suitcases. I am packing my whole life, pretty much. Have you ever had to pack for 4 months of yours and your child'd life? It's a lot of crap, and I'm only taking 2 suitcases because we don't want to pay the $50 for a third. So yeah, wish me luck.

Tomorrow is Hadley's 2 year check up, a whole month-ish early. I had to schedule it early or she wouldn't have had one at all since there isn't a doctor near us that takes our insurance. I'm a little nervous about Hadley's appointment tomorrow because I don't think she has gained any weight in the past 6 months. Her weight has always been somewhat of an issue and it doesn't help that she eats like a bird, like me. I hope it's not a concern since I won't be here to do testing if they want to. I also wanted to get her first dentist appointment in before I left, but I didn't get around to that. Oops.

Here are some Instagram pictures since I haven't shared any in awhile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly! 2 suit cases is such a little amount of space! But I am excited for you! Love that sketti picture :)

    ReplyDelete