Wednesday, August 15, 2012

We made it!

We made it to Tennessee 2 days ago and I'm just now getting around to updating about it.
The flight was fairly easy even though Hadley woke up with a 103 degree fever that morning. She did great on both flights, Thank God. We landed in Nashville around 2:30 where my mom and sister picked us up and we did a little looking around at the Nashville Mall. That mall is the most awesome mall I have ever seen. It has the biggest Forever 21 I have seen in my life. Talk about overwhelming. We ate at The Aquarium and it was exactly what it sounds like, an aquarium. We sat literally a foot from the huge fish tank where we got to watch sharks, stingrays, eels, etc swim by. Hadley would not sit down the entire time. She insisted on standing at the glass and watching the whole time. After we ate we headed home and finally got there around 11. It was a long day and very exhausting. I am so glad to be done with travelling for awhile.

We have been taking it easy for the most part. Yesterday we spent the morning laying around and after Hadley's nap we went to town to get groceries and run some errands. Last night I went out to eat with my best friend Jessica, and it was some much needed girl time. I have really missed that girl!
I think today will be another lazy day around here, and that's just fine.

Here are some Instagram pictures I have taken over the past couple of days.








And proof that my child does look like me.






No comments:

Post a Comment