Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Getting crafty.

You know what? I don't know how we all survived before Pinterest. I have always thought of myself as the least creative and crafty person, but Pinterest has made me realize that I can actually do some pretty neat things. The list is endless of things I have done from Pinterest. I have made plenty of recipes and activities for Hadley and now I have ventured into the world of t-shirts. If you haven't noticed, you can pretty much make anything out of an old t-shirt. The first thing I made was the braided headbands.

 

I was pretty pleased with myself so I moved on to making braided bracelets. Not as neat, but still pretty cool.

Now I have moved onto scarves and I absolutely love them.


Since making this one this morning I have made 3 more. I love them so much that I have decided to make these for Christmas presents. Lucky me that nobody that is receiving one reads my blog...or poor me? Either way, I'm pretty excited about it. Who doesn't love a scarf? I even joked about opening an Etsy shop. Ha! My mind is just always swirling these days with creative things I want to make. I am putting a sewing machine on my Christmas list!


1 comment:

  1. very cute! I saw those scarves on there and thought they looked really neat but then thought, "oh, if I did it it probably wouldn't look that nice." I might have to try it now though!

    ReplyDelete