Friday, May 17, 2013

My countdown!

In one week I will be in Tennessee! Woohoo! I am so excited! I only wish I could stay longer! Also, in one month I will be at the beach! To which I also wish I could stay longer. 4 days is just not enough time to spend with family or at the beach. 

Nothing has really been doing on in our little world. I finally had blood work done to see if I could find out why I'm always tired all the time and it turns out I have a b12 deficiency, so I am taking weekly shots for that. Fun, huh? I have had 2 shots so far and haven't noticed a difference. I am still my sleepy self and it doesn't help that my kid wakes up at 6:00. I would do anything to get that kid to sleep later. 

The weather has been beautiful here and we spend most mornings outside. I am not a fan of extreme heat, so by the time the afternoon rolls around I am ready to go inside. The good news is that I have a nice little tan going on. I am lucky that Hadley likes to hang out on the porch with me while I lay in the sun and she picks me flowers to put in my hair. She is the sweetest. 

I guess I could update on my working out, but that's not really been happening. I tried really hard to change my diet and eat things I didn't want to and I saw no difference. If anything I gained weight. My weight changes by the day and it's really frustrating so I kind of gave up. I'm a fattie at heart and that's a hard thing to change. I really like my fast food and I hate working out. I think if I had a gym membership then maybe I would be more serious about it, but I don't see that happening. Ugh. 

So, there's my ramblings for the week. 






2 comments:

  1. I hope you start feeling better soon! Hadley's pigtails are so adorable... I wish Katy's hair was long enough for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yap you're a fatty, a big giant elephant lol. I'm with you. I'm impatient and if I don't see results quick enough I quit. Try yoga. It's easier for us lazy gals... If you have time for it, which I don't. I will make a post on it soon, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete