Monday, September 16, 2013

My dear girl is 3

My little girl turned 3 on September 14th. The week of her birthday I really had a hard time accepting that my baby was turning 3. I was a cranky, emotional mess all week. I meant to write this sweet, sappy post before her birthday, but I just didn't get around to it. So, here is a replay of our awesome weekend spent with my parents with lots of pictures. Enjoy!

My parents arrived Thursday night and Hadley was so happy to see them. Friday morning we took of to the beach. We decided to drive to Wilmington, NC and check out the beaches over there. Do something new. 

I had some really yummy crab legs
Saturday was Hadley's birthday and Adam and I got up early to blow up 72 balloons and we put about 50 of those in Hadley's room for her to wake up to. The kid LOVES balloons, so she was one happy girl!

We got ready and met our dear friend Krys and her son Jackson to play at Monkey Joes. After we played our hearts out at Monkey Joes we came back to our house for pizza, cake, and presents. 
Daddy did a great job decorating the house all by himself!
We rested a little bit after her party and then mom and I decided to take Hadley to the mall because mom wanted to get her first Build-a-Bear. We let the guys stay home and watch football and they later met us at Outback for dinner.

I love this pictures so much. Hadley loves cats and already has a stuffed cat named Bella, but as soon as she laid eyes on this cat she wouldn't even consider any of the other ones. She named her kitty cat and she has a little rainbow tutu. It was a really cute experience that we may continue each year. 
Sunday morning was leaving day and we decided to have breakfast at Ihop and mom and Freddy would leave from there. We had a great breakfast and Hadley did her goodbyes surprisingly well. 
We had such a great weekend and I am so thankful for my parents because they made all of our fun possible. I also so proud of Hadley because she was so good and well behaved all weekend. It was a birthday miracle!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful week you had celebrating Hadleys birthday! She looked like she had such a great time! Happy birthday Hadley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought H looked just like you, but she is really looking more and more like Adam! She is such a sweetie. I'm glad you guys had a great birthday week for her.

    ReplyDelete