Monday, September 9, 2013

The first haircut

Yes, you read that right. The first haircut. The first haircut 5 days shy of her 3rd birthday. 

And I did it myself...yeah. 
If I had to do it over I would have probably paid someone. 
So, the plan was just to take a tiny bit off at a time so I didn't cut more than I wanted to, and then Adam wanted to cut some and this is what happened. 
 This huge cut then resulted in this uneven haircut.
I later fixed it because at this point she was over us cutting her hair. I think it looks better now, but I'm not 100% happy with it. It does feel and look better, and it 90% less tatty, so I guess it's pretty much a win.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad I am guilty of a horrible hair cut! Luke's hair was so uneven. It looks great and she's adorable always.

    ReplyDelete