Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Baby food

First things first, I am blogging from my phone for the first time so I have no clue how this post will look.

Anyways, this is currently what my freezer looks like.

The top is fruits: pears, bananas, plums, apples, and mango.

The bottom is veggies: squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans and green peas.

I really need to go to the grocery store and get some more stuff to make. Because we are in the Army we are automatically approved for WIC so I will start to be giving her some jarred food. I am not happy about to fact that I can't get organic though. Also, I can only get single fruits and veggies...so I will still be making things like mango and avocados and her meats when I decide to introduce those. I still highly suggest wholesomebabyfood.com for anybody wanting to make their child's baby food.


No comments:

Post a Comment