Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cloth Diaper Review

Let me start off by saying that Hadley is 6 months old, 15 lbs and 26 inches long. These diapers fit every baby differently and I happen to have a skinny baby.

This diaper is the BumGenius 4.0 pocket in snaps.
I have about 6 of these diapers and I have not fond of them at all. I don't think I have had any leaks out if this one yet, but it is the bulkiest diaper on her. I do NOT like the bulkiness of cloth diapers. I think that is bothering me more than anything. I also have an AIO in this diaper which is REALLY bulky and bunches up. This diaper runs around $18.

This diaper is the Rumparooz G2 pocket

I thought this was going to be my favorite diaper, but yesterday we had a major leak out of both legs. A pee leak. Wtf? I never get pee leaks in disposables so this made me mad. I have 2 of these diapers. I may buy another one because of a huge sale on a website, but I don't know about it yet. It's kind of bulky, but not that bad. This diaper is the most expensive at about $25.

This diaper is the Kawaii Baby Snazzy Minky pocket

I only have one of this diaper and it is super soft and super cute. They are also the cheapest out of all the diapers at about $10.00 a diaper. I really want to love these diapers because I need some more diapers and don't want to spent another $100 on diapers. It is kind of bulky, but I haven't had a leak out of it yet.

Finally, this diaper is the Happy Heineys pocket

This is the cutest and most trim diaper that I have. I have had this diaper leak though, so it upsets me. I have maybe 5 of these diapers. Including this adorable print above. This diaper runs around $18.00 and I'm not a huge fan of the velcro when it comes to washing and drying. It has laundry tabs, but I find that they don't stay together during laundry time. I just don't want the velcro to wear out. We will see...

So there is my review so far. I am not loving cloth diapers and really wished I wouldn't have gotten sucked into this world because disposables are a lot easier IMO. I do have to say that cloth diapers with 2 inserts and great for overnight. I am glad to have them for at least that reason because Hadley is a heavy wetter and her pajamas were wet every morning in her disposables.

No comments:

Post a Comment