Friday, June 24, 2011

Dude, my back hurts.

When Hadley was small I loved to baby wear. It saved my life so many times, especially when flying alone with her. I had a Moby, which didn't get much use, and a sling. I bought a crap sling that I spent $10 on that worked great until she was about 5 months old.

Now, after moving into our new apartment I come across the Infantino that my MIL gave me when I was pregnant. For some reason I could never really figure it out until today. I put Hadley in it to go check the mail and my freakin back is now killing me. She was only in it for about 10 minutes. I don't suggest buying one. I wish I had bought an Ergo!


1 comment:

  1. That sucks! I have a weak back and have to be very careful what kind of carrier I use. The ergo is the only one I can wear for everything, and as long as I want. Maybe you could find one on eBay or Craigslist.

    ReplyDelete