Monday, June 13, 2011

Pool day!!

We FINALLY got to go swimming yesterday! The pool has been closed for like 6 weeks and we have not had temperatures under 90 degrees, so I was very excited to take Hadley to the pool! It was still so very hot, but so nice to finally get out of the house and get Hadley in the water. The kid loves the water!

                                            Here she is having a snack after being in the pool!


I just can't believe how much she is growing! I just stare in her at awe sometimes. She is becoming such a beautiful little girl and is so amazing and smart to me! She turns 9 months tomorrow, so I will try to remember to make a seperate post for that tomorrow or Wednesday. Her 9 month check up is next Monday. I am curious to see how much she weighs and how tall she is.

In other news I am a busy mama trying to pack up this apartment by myself...with a 9 month old. Lord help me. Not an easy task. We move apartments on the 22nd, so I still have awhile to get my stuff together. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment