Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm a slacker yo.

I can't believe I have let this blog go so long without updating! But, I know it doesn't really get read unless I have a bunch of dirty lurkers! Come out, come out wherever you are.

Well, Adam's mom was here for a week and she is gone by home. We have been tight on money around here since our rent was raised $300, so we pretty much just stayed around the house. We took Kim out for her birthday and went to the outlet mall one day, where Kim bought Hadley some new clothes. She is almost in 12 months clothes! I can't handle the growing up! It makes me so sad! Just this weekend she started pulling up..and falling down. She has been crawling for awhile, but man she is so fast! She crawls all over this apartment, I don't get to sit down and chill much anymore.

We are going to be moving apartment's on the 22nd and I dread it. We aren't going far, but I still dread packing up this whole apartment with a crawling baby that I have to watch like a hawk. I am getting boxes today and am going to start packing up slowly everyday.

Hadley turns 9 months on the 14th and we will be taking her to her well baby sometime around then. I need to call and make the appointment. I am curious to see how much she weighs. I am guessing only about 17 lbs. Little peanut! Well, here are some pictures that were taken while Adam's mom was here.

And because I didn't get this picture till recently, a picture of Me, Hadley and my mom! I treasure this picture so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment