Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hadley is 9 months old!

So, I am a few days late...but that's nothing new. Nobody reads this damn blog anyways.

Ok, my precious baby girl turned 9 months on the 14th, and I can't believe how big she has gotten! I look back on her newborn pictures and she looks nothing like she does now. It truly is amazing. She is becoming such a smart and beautiful little girl. It's not all puppies and rainbows though. This kid is going through a major sleep regression and we are just not used to that in our home. She usually sleeps 12+ hours at night and now I am struggling to get her to stay asleep and she is waking up in the middle of the night for no reason. No fun!

Here is a picture from the week she was born and her 9 month picture.


Am I the only one who thinks it's amazing?



Here are some things Hadley is up to now.

* She is now pulling up on everything!
* She crawls all over the apartment, and she is FAST! She can find me in no time..it's amazing.
* She is still eating a lot of purees, but I am trying my best to give her more table food. We have had some choking so I'm a little freaked out by food right now.
* She is saying "mama" and "bye bye" all.the.time. I am trying to get her to say "dada" now.
* She is still a pretty whiney baby and she only has 2 teeth, so I'm not sure if she is teething or not. Hard to tell when your baby is always whiney.
* Like I said, we are going through major sleep regression.Maybe she is going through a growth spurt?

Her 9 month check up is Monday so I will update then with her weight and stuff! I am guessing she is 17 lbs. I hope she hasn't lost any weight. She is very active though.

No comments:

Post a Comment