Friday, November 18, 2011

Counting down the days...

2 weeks.

2 weeks until Hadley and I fly home for a month. I am getting SO excited!!
This will probably be the last time we come home for a year probably. Flying isn't cheap and once she turns 2 I will have to buy her a ticket, and let's face it, we aren't the richest people in the World. So, I am going to try my hardest to enjoy every second that I have with my family. Of course my mom will fly out here to visit between my next trip home, but I will still miss out on seeing my friends and other family. 

Anyway, I am going to see Breaking Dawn tomorrow! By myself. At 10 a.m. I am super cool, huh? Well, that's what you have to do when you live somewhere where your only friend doesn't like Twilight and your husband has to watch the baby. Eh, it will be just fine. :)

Hadley is being difficult lately, which isn't anything new, but I feel like I haven't updated about her in awhile. This kid really tests my limits sometimes, but I am blaming the current nonsense on teething. Hell, I blame every cry/whine on teething. I don't know what else could be wrong with her. I look in her mouth and it's a swollen, white mess. It looks like they could all pop through at once. I'm scared. But yeah, that's whats going on there. Here is a picture as usual.

I don't take pictures a lot anymore, but I am pretty happy that she is still RFing. :)


1 comment:

  1. Cailyn has been majorly testing my patience lately too! I am so excited for you that you get to fly home soon! :)

    ReplyDelete