Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy belated Thanksgiving!

Well, this post is 4 days late. Better late than never I say.

Our Thanksgiving was very low key and boring. This is the very first Thanksgiving that I haven't spent with my family and the first that Adam, Hadley and I have all been together. Last year I was home at this time with Hadley while Adam was here. Anyway, we laid around being lazy all day and I didn't even get out of my pjs. I did however get Hadley out of her's.


That was the only picture I took of her. She doesn't smile for pictures much these days. She smiles all the time though. I promise.

So, I made a turkey, dressing, corn, mac and cheese and rolls. It was really good! I was really proud of myself. This was the first Thanksgiving meal I had made and my very first Turkey. It turned out really tender and juicy. I was so worried that it was going to be dry. 


Hadley didn't eat when we did because we time it correctly around her lunch time. But, she did do drive-by tastings and really liked the turkey, which is huge for her since it's a PITA to get her to eat meat. She is so picky about meat. I got her to eat leftovers for a couple of days actually.  I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. She looks like such a big girl in that photo! And that turkey looks fantastic. I have yet to make my own Thanksgiving meal, I hope when I do it looks that tasty. :)

    ReplyDelete