Friday, January 27, 2012

I don't even know where to start, I just know that I need to update this freakin' blog. I majorly suck at blogging.

Well, I decided to sell pretty much all of Hadley's baby gear on Craigslist and I'm actually pretty sad about this. I know there is no point in keeping these things since we won't be having another child unless it's divine intervention, but it still makes me sad to let go of these things. I am selling her travel system, Rock N' Play, Bumbo, and a few other things. The hardest thing I am having trouble parting with is the travel system. I still use the stroller, but it's huge and matches the carseat so I might as well sell them together. I would like a jogging stroller, but those things are really expensive. I just need to suck it up, huh?

Adam has finally made the decision about changing his job and that means that we should be moving somewhere new in September. I'm pretty excited about this. I would be more excited if he were actually getting out of the Army, but we can't just afford to get out and have nothing to fall back on. So, this new job means more money, shorter work days, no deployment and a new duty station. We have no clue where we will end up, but we are requesting to be in the south. Even a 7 hour drive home would be nicer than being this far away. Wish us luck.

Here is a sort of photo dump. I rarely take pictures of Hadley anymore because she just won't stay still for them.


Picking dandelions.


Our one day of 50 degree weather warranted the cute penguin hat she never gets to wear.



No comments:

Post a Comment