Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm alive.

Wow.

It's been a long time since I have posted. This is actually the first time I have been on my computer since being home except to Skype my mom. I have been such a slacker, huh? Well, it's been pretty hectic around here and I just haven't been in the blogging mood. I feel like there is so much new with Hadley that I don't even know where to start. I haven't updated in like 3 weeks. 

Hadley is now 16 months old. I don't even know how she got this old? 16 months just sounds so old. Ha! We had her 15 month appointment a couple of weeks ago and she weighed 20.10 pounds and was 31 inches long. I was very happy with her stats because she actually gained weight. My hard work did pay off! So, for now the doctors aren't concerned about her being so tiny. We are pretty little too, so I guess that has something to do with it. 

On the physical and mental side of things Hadley is also doing great. She knows about 20 words and never shuts up. She had a huge language explosion while we were in Tennessee and hasn't slowed down since. It amazes me how much she knows. It's scary sometimes. I wish I had some new pictures to share, but I haven't really taken any since Christmas. I guess I could share one from her photo shoot with her baby cousin. I will try to update again soon!


1 comment:

  1. Ah look at that cutie! Glad you are back at blogging! Hope your trip to TN was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete