Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Random ramblings

Have I ever told you all how much I hate the people that live under us? Well, I do. EXTREMELY hate them. So we have new neighbors that have just moved in across from us and I'm hoping they're not douchebags like the people downstairs. Wish my sanity luck. 

I thought today was going to be pay day. I really, really wanted it to be because we really need groceries. Thank God I only have to wait one more day. I hope. 

I sold Hadley's travel system and bassinet on Craigslist, so we are going shopping this week for new clothes. She doesn't have much 18-24 months items so we really need to get on this. I will be hitting up Old Navy, Carters and Target for sure. I love how Old Navy and Carters fit her, and Target just has the cutest new clothes and shoes for Spring. She basically needs a new wardrobe. Kids are so expensive. Thank God we only have one. 

Adam is gone all week. He will come back for the weekend, but will be gone again next week. It really sucked having to wake Hadley up at 3:30 am Monday to take Adam to work. I will have to do that again next Monday. Ugh.

The weather is so beautiful here. It's been in the 60's and 70's and we have been trying to get outside eveyday and just walk around since we have nothing else to do. I would like to take Hadley to the park sometime and the library because she has never been and I know she would just love all those books. I probably read to her 30 times a day. The kid is obsessed with books. Drives me crazy sometimes. 

Hopefully I can get some new pictures sometime. What is a blog without pictures, right?

1 comment:

  1. I hate when you think its payday and its not! I hope you have fun shopping for clothes! You reminded me that I need to also.

    ReplyDelete