Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I can't believe I forgot to mention some very important news. I am now a certified medical administrative assistant!!! I am so proud of myself for going to school and passing the certification test. It took me 2 years, but I finally did something.

Now the hard part starts. I have to decide if I actually want to start working. We are still a one car household and that won't change until probably March and I am still really nervous about the daycare situation. I know nothing about childcare around here and I don't know if I want her in daycare before she can tell me if some thing is wrong. I know that some parents have no choice but to put their children in daycare from the start, but nobody has ever watched me child but me and it's hard for me to let go and give someone else the reigns.

I feel like it would be good for me to get out and work and have my own money, but I just don't know if I can do it. Hopefully something will come to me in the next few months...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats! I am so happy and proud for you! I believe you can do anything so do what makes you most happy!

    ReplyDelete