Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

Man, Christmas was exhausting this year, but so much fun. We are spending today being lazy and babysitting Piper. I am still trying to recover from yesterday.
We were so blessed this year and Hadley had the best time. She really enjoyed opening her presents and did really well with being on the go constantly for the past 2 days. Her gifts included: table and chairs set, easel, drums, keyboard, art supplies, clothes, and more.
Adam and I also received some pretty good gifts. Adam got me a $100 gify card to Starbucks and some clothes. My MIL got me a new crockpot, iron, money, and more. My mom got me clothes and Toms. My sister got me some new warmers for my house! I was blessed with a lot of nice gifts.
I am so thankful that we got to come home early and spend all this time with family. It was the best Christmas so far and I can't wait for next year.







No comments:

Post a Comment