Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted. A lot has been going on in our life in the past month and I just haven't had the time to get around to documenting it all. There was Adam's homecoming, lots of family time, Thanksgiving and moving. We have definitely been busy.

We made the move from El Paso, Texas to Fayetteville, North Carolina and I already like it a lot better here. We have a HOUSE! It is so exciting to have a house with a yard and all this big space for Hadley to run around. I hope to never have to live in an apartment again. We have been having fun decorating all of this new, empty space. My first big project was Hadley's new room and it's still a work in progress and will be for a little while longer. I will share pictures of it when it's finally complete. We also re-decorated our bedroom and I love it. It is so big! You will have to wait for pictures on that too.

From Hadley's side of the move she had a hard time adjusting, and it still getting used to everything. She was very attached to our family and had a hard time not being so spoiled and it just being me and Adam around. Sleep and attitude was pretty difficult for awhile, but she has gotten much better. We will be going home for Christmas so hopefully that won't set her back since we will only be there for a week. Other than all of that she is doing great. She will be 27 months this month and I can't believe how big she is getting. I am so amazed and how smart she is and how sweet she is. Except for the whining and tantrums that the terrible 2's bring we are completely in love with this age. She is so much fun...when she wants to be!

I forgot to mention we had family pictures done while we were in Tennessee. We surprisingly got a few good shots, which is a shocker since Hadley cried the whole time.










1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are too cute! I love them. Such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete