Wednesday, January 16, 2013

28 months

That's how long Hadley has been in our lives. Can you believe it? It feels weird saying 28 months, so I am only stating that here. When asked I say she is 2. Who has time to count?

A little rambling...

Tomorrow I will have Hadley tested for her peanut allergy. Finally. It is supposed to be a simple blood test and I hope it's not too bad. She has been a pistol here lately. Typical 2-year-old I think. I am excited about her being weighed though. I haven't known her weight or height in awhile.

My mom and step-dad are visiting in a week!! Yay! Hopefully we can find something fun to get into for the short amount of time they will be here. I want to take Hadley to this bounce place here in Fayetteville. I'm sure she would love that. I am trying to take her out as much as I can when Adam is able to leave the car with us. We missed story time yesterday though. :(

Hadley doesn't really nap anymore. Well, that is unless Adam is home. I don't understand at all. I have to put Hadley asleep tonight because Adam has to work late and I'm nervous about it because she is so weird with sleep for me. Crossing my fingers.

I really need to tackle potty training. Hadley wants nothing to do with it though. She is fine with running around naked or in panties, but she doesn't want to pee on the potty. Maybe I should wait a little longer until we are almost out of diapers? I don't know. I wish someone would do this one parenting duty for me. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment