Monday, April 18, 2011

7 months

My sweet, beautiful baby girl turned 7 months on the 14th, and of course I am behind on posting about it.

I am amazed daily at how big our little girl is getting. She is still a little peanut, probably not even weighing 16 lbs yet but, she is healthy and that's all that matters. She melts my heart with her sweet baby talk and her infectious laugh. I love her more and more everyday.

So here a few things that's going on with miss Hadley:

*She is trying her hardest to crawl.
*She has 2 bottom teeth.
*She has been sitting up for the past 2 months.
*She loves her sippy, and maybe drinks an ounce a day.
*She is in 6-9 clothing.
*She has had all stage 1 veggies and fruits and we are slowly introducing meats.
*She weighs just under 16 lbs and is just under 27 inches long.

Here are some pictures I have taken in the last week. Sorry if the format is weird, I am blogging from my phone.





No comments:

Post a Comment