Monday, April 4, 2011

Hello Summer

It is officially hot in El Paso. It was 90 degrees Saturday and we took a trip to Target to get groceries and other things and when we got home we decided to take Hadley to the pool for the first time.


She was pretty tired that day from running around, so I don't think she was as excited as she normally would have been. We love this little float though. We bought it at Target for $20.00 and it's for 6-36 months I believe. The canopy adjusts so you can lean it back or foward, whichever.



She started to get fussy so I took her out and just held her and walked around the pool and she ended up falling alseep on me . It was so precious. My 6 month old NEVER sleeps on my anymore. I just held her for an hour in the shade enjoying my precious baby and remembering what it was like to have a newborn that loved sleeping on me.



She is so precious! It's these moments right here that I most enjoy being a mother!



1 comment:

  1. I love how she feel asleep on you. So precious! I cant wait to take Luke into the pool but its still 54 here. Ill have to wait a bit!

    ReplyDelete