Monday, May 16, 2011



Hadley is 8 months old!
It is such a bittersweet time. I cannot believe that she is this old. I will have a serious breakdown when she turns one. I just don't want her to grow up!

Look at those teeth! My goodness! I believe she is working on some more too, because she is nothing but crank!


*Hadley is now crawling all over the living room, she hasn't figured out how to leave it yet. (thank goodness)
*She is eating a lot of new things. She really loves the Gerber crunchies.
*She has 2 teeth, like I already said.
*She is still in 6-9 month clothing, and size 3 diapers.
*She has said "mama" a few times and is now saying "bye" multiple times a day.
*She really enjoys independent play time lately. She doesn't really want me holding her at all.
*She is still sleeping 12 hours at night and napping pretty good during the day. She usually take 2-3 naps and goes to bed around 8:00 now.




No comments:

Post a Comment