Friday, May 13, 2011

Stressed!

I feet like I am about to lose my mind. I have decided to go back to school to be a medical assistant and I forgot how stressful applying to college was. I believe I can go for free because I'm a military spouse, but I honestly don't know where to start exactly. I am more than overwhelmed. I will be taking all my classes online, so that is probably why I am so confused and frustrated. Andplusalso, I need to get my transcript to see if I can transfer some credits. I wish I could just snap my fingers and somebody would do it for me.

I hate nights. I cringe at night when I turn all the lights off and crawl into my dark bed all by myself. It seriously scares me for some reason. Only at night though.

I am also super cranky right now because the neighbours are partying and it is annoying the shit out of me because they are SO loud! I could really use some wine.

Oh, what's new with Hadley? She realized today that she can actually crawl outside of the living room. Oh boy...I'm not ready for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment