Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I need to update

I really don't know what to say.
I hate when I go at least a week without  updating. It makes me feel like a failure? I don't know. I know that there really isn't anybody that reads my blog, so I guess it is more for my sanity than anything.

I have been feeling very blah lately. Very.
I am feeling very worthless around here.  I don't feel like it's good enough just staying home with Hadley. We are struggling in the finances right now, and it kills me that there is no way I can help with the bills. I know we will be fine and back to normal next month, but it kills me that I do nothing. I also really miss having my own money to buy things. Anythings.

So with that I have decided that I am going to start couponing and I can't let myself give up like last time. It is really overwhelming and confusing, but there has got to be a way that I can understand it and be good at it so I can cut our grocery bill way down. We spent WAY too much on groceries. I want to be an extreme couponer, but not on such an extreme level. Know what I mean?

Anyways, Adam's mom is flying in Thursday night and staying till Wednesday. I have no clue what we will be doing while she is here. We are so boring. This is my day...literally.

7:00- wake up and give Hadley a bottle, then make myself a cup of coffee and turn on the Today show.
8:00- feed Hadley her breakfast solids
9ish- naptime for Hadley, which means I bump or clean...mainly bump
11:00- another bottle for Hadley
12:00- lunch for Hadley followed by playtime on the floor and with me
2:00-bottle naptime for Hadley....more bumping for mama
4:00-trip to the mailbox for mama's Army Wives on Netflix
5:00-bottle
6:00-solids and bath, depending on the day
7:00-8:00- bedtime!

I seriously have the most boring life of anybody you will ever meet. Something has to change. I need to jump into these online classes or jump into couponing hardcore before I completely lose my mind. Being a stay at home mom is exhausting me!

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog!
    Have fun couponing. Hopefully having his mom in town will be a good opportunity to break out of the mold and do something different.

    ReplyDelete