Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So ill...literally.

Hadley and I have been so sick the past week. She is pretty much back to normal, but I am still on my deathbed.

Adam is gone and we are all alone. It is so hard taking care of a baby when you are miserable. I am so ready to feel better again! I went to the doctor yesterday and all that gave me was a Z-pack, which did no good. I also haven't heard the results from my throat culture. Go freakin figure.

I have to take Hadley to the doctor tomorrow for her follow up appointment about her butt, pink eye and cold. I hope her congestion is gone.

The good news is that mom will be here in 2 days!!!! Can you tell I'm excited? I haven't seen her since March and I miss her so much. She is my best friend and I would give anything to live near her and the rest of my family again!

I haven't taken any pictures of Hadley since Easter, but I took this one today because it took me 4 hours to finally get her to nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment