Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas is officially over. Thank goodness. I love Christmas, but I am so glad that it has finally passed. Hadley had a great Christmas, even if she didn't know it. She really racked up this year and I get to ship all of that lovely stuff back home to Texas since my suitcase won't contain the madness. I really racked up too and was surprised as just how many gifts I got. See, once you get older the presents are few and far in between, but my mom never disappoints. I received sweaters, a beautiful black dress, gray boots, camis, MONEY, just to name a few. Hadley got TONS of toys,outfits and other little things that I put in her stocking and picked up along the way.

I didn't get as many pictures as I should have, but there are pictures floating around on other people's cameras that I can hopefully track down. But, here are some that I have to show off for now.

 Opening her first present.





While Skyping daddy of course...




Are these all for me?




The Klean Kanteen. Pretty awesome.




 Mama and baby




 You woke me up for this?












1 comment:

  1. Kara she is so adorable! I'm glad you both did so well for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete