Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ah, Saturday!

I love Saturdays. 

Saturday is usually always a day where we get out of the house and do something, and today is no exception. We are about to go out to eat and go shopping at Target! Those are two of my favorite things in the world to do.  I think I am going to pick up Hadley a couple more bubbles and some puzzles. The kid is obsessed with puzzle. She is puzzling me to death here lately.

I finally decided to give up on the naptime battles and let her sleep on the couch where she falls asleep. This is SO much less stressful and she sleeps for a pretty decent time there. I do have to be quiet and can't do too much, but that's ok. I would so much rather her sleep than anything else. Now that she is actually napping I find myself enjoying her so much more. She is pretty much sweet and a joy most of the day. It's pretty awesome. Let's hope this continues. I worry about her sleep when we go home in 2 weeks, but it will be worth it in the end. 

We've been having fun at the park lately. Look at that face!

I love this weather and we will start going to the pool soon. I'm a little nervous about that. I know she will want to run around now that she is a toddler and that makes me nervous. I don't think she will sit in her stroller and let me lay out in the sun anymore. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment