Friday, March 9, 2012

I should update...

Did I mention I got my car fixed and finally got new tags for it today?!?!!!! 

If you can't tell, I'm super excited. Hello freedom. 
So, I have been going to the gym for last 3 days. I still feel pretty weird and uncomfortable there, but I'm getting used to it. I have a little bit of a social anxiety from being without a car for the past 2 years, so yeah. I have also started to lay in the tanning bed, well technically stand, because it's a stand up bed. I know some people may frown down upon this, but it makes me feel better about myself and it's something I haven't done in like 3 or 4 years, so yeah. I can't wait until it's warm enough to lay by the pool. I wonder if Hadley will even let me. 

Today is the one month countdown until I go home. I have sold enough of my junk of Craigslist and then some to have plenty of money to go on. I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm going to go shopping tomorrow to get some new shorts, colored skinnies, yoga pants, headphones, and possibly some new sandals. Old Navy is having a huge stock up sale right now and I ordered Hadley a bunch of Spring/Summer stuff yesterday. I'm pretty excited to get her stuff. Now I just need to buy her a couple new pairs of shoes. 

So yeah, nothing too exciting, but that's what's going on in my world. Hadley is a silly mess as usual. She will be turning 18 months next week and I will try to do my best to do a post about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment