Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Blogging from the car

So, I think I have mentioned that naptime is my blogging time. When that time doesn't come around I resort to driving the kid around until she falls asleep and now I am blogging from the parking lot with my tall iced black tea. I am getting pretty tired of the napless days, but you know that already.

Yesterday was Hadley's 18 month checkup. Everything went well. 20.9 pounds, 31 inches. No shots. She seems to have allergies or a cold right now, not really sure which. She has been waking up with a crusty, nasty nose. No fun.

It's 2 weeks until our trip to Tennessee. Time is going by so slowly.

I have some new pictures, but every time I upload from the Blogger app they look awful. I will add them anyway.




1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie! C's 18 mo. checkup is tomorrow and I'm betting she is about Hadley's size! Little peanuts.

    ReplyDelete