Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hadley is 22 months!

Well, she was last Friday, but you know how behind I get. 

Hadley is now 22 months and I could really cry at the fact that she is going to be 2 in 2 short months. This is much harder on me than when she turned 1. When she turned 1 I was so excited because the first year had been so rough that I just knew it had to get better. Now that Hadley is getting older I found myself changing my mind about having a second child, but Adam is still very adament that he doesn't want another, which kind of makes me really sad. I really doubt he will change his mind. I just need to shake this baby fever somehow. 

Hadley still weighs 21 pounds and is maybe 32 inches tall. I really have no idea on the height. I only know the weight because we had to take her to urgent care this weekend for a fever and of course they couldn't find anything wrong with her, so I have no clue why she was such a hot mess this weekend. She wouldn't even sleep, I was about to go crazy. She seems better now though. I don't know that much has really changed since I updated about her last. She is still a talking machine and sometimes I really have no clue what she is saying. I think she is trying to put together sentences, and sometimes it's very clear that she is. This morning she put bye and daddy together for once. That was big. She has SO many words, but I have been waiting on the sentences to come. 

We bought her a potty last month, but she has no interest in it and I'm actually kind of glad that she doesn't because I realize how hard that would be on us with all the upcoming travelling we are about to be doing. There is no way I want to be in the middle of potting training while flying home and visiting family, and I really don't want to be in the middle of it when we are driving 24+ hours home in November. So for now, unless she really shows some interest, I am going to try and put it off until we are settled into North Carolina.


No comments:

Post a Comment