Thursday, July 12, 2012

Instagram dump...Not

Well, I was going to do an Instagram dump, but it's not letting me save the pictures that I sent to my email. Anybody know why? I didn't have this problem when I did a dump last time. So, now there are 26 pictures sitting in my inbox. :(

Have I told you that I found out when we are moving to North Carolina? We will be making the move around November 1st. Adam doesn't have to report to Fort Bragg until December 9th, so we are going to spend some time at home before driving the rest of the way up there. I am so excited that we will get to be spending Thanksgiving and Christmas with our family all together for once. I cannot wait to get this move going! 

It's a month until we fly to Tennessee, for hopefully the last time in a long time. I have a lot of exciting stuff coming up, huh? That's really all that's been going on around here though. It's been pretty boring. My car is messed up yet again so we are back to being a one car household and probably will for awhile because we are now hoping to sell it before we move. Wish me luck that I will have a car again someday. Ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment