Tuesday, July 3, 2012

So behind!

I have been wanting to post for over a week now, but my WiFi has been down and I don't like posting from my phone, like I am now.

Adam came home Friday and he was selected!!!!! This means we will for sure be moving to North Carolina. Now we just wait for his orders to tell us when. Probably the first of the year. We are so excited about this! We will be so much closer to home!

I have tried a couple new crafts with Hadley that I would like to make their own post for because they are pretty awesome. Hopefully soon.

Speaking of Hadley. She is such a mess, as usual. I can't believe how big she is getting and it makes me sad that she is turning 2 in almost 2 months. Her getting older has caused some serious baby fever, but Adam isn't on board for at least another year or 2. :(

I can't remember if I mentioned that we are going home August 13- September 5. I am really looking forward to it!

Hopefully my WiFi will be back soon and I can make some more posts. Pictures from my phone look awful, so I refuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment