Monday, February 11, 2013

Our outings

I believe I mentioned that I am getting Hadley out of the house weekly to get her socialized and to have something new and exciting to do. We have been doing it for a little over a month now and I think she's improving. I've noticed that she plays better with little girls than boys, but she has been nicer to the boys lately. Last weeks Tuesday outing was a rough one. We started the day at Ihop and she was a little wild. I was already a little stressed out. After that we headed to the library and she threw a fit because she didn't want to got to story time. I finally got her in there and she finally got over it, but she still won't dance or clap when the other kids are. I thought she would be into by now. After story time we had Duplo play at the library and she enjoyed that for a good 30 minutes and she was ready to leave. It may have been a lot to handle that. 





This week we have story time tomorrow and a Target run to get some learning supplies. I have realized that I have been slacking on teaching Hadley her colors, letters, numbers, shapes and all that. So, I have pinned a ton of ideas and I am heading to Target tomorrow to make myself feel better. Ha!

We have another big event coming up this week. The in-laws are visiting and Piper is coming too! I have no idea how it's going to be with 2 toddlers in the house, but I'm sure it will interesting and chaotic. It should give us some practice on how it would be with 2 kids. Wish us luck and lots of fun!

And let's not forget it's Valentine's Day! We love the holidays around here. Adam bought Hadley some balloons and they haven't left her sight! They go everywhere around the house.


See what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment