Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dude, I suck. It's been like 2 weeks since I have updated. I am such a slacker. 

Well, Hadley was sick with a uti and then got really sick with bronchitis. Then Adam got really sick with pneumonia and he has been home with us for 2 weeks, so I haven't really been on the computer all that much. Everybody is finally feeling better and Adam goes back to work tomorrow. 

My car is being fixed and hopefully we will have it back in about a week and that means that I will have a car to drive every.single.day. THIS IS HUGE! This will make my life so much easier and make both Hadley and I happier. I am thinking about joining the gym down the road. It has tanning and childcare. I am a little nervous about the childcare since nobody but my mom has ever watched Hadley, but I'm sure it will be fine for the hour or so I'm there. And, I will be in the same building as her so that makes me feel a little better.

I am strongly considering studying to become a pharmacy technician. I worked at a pharmacy before having Hadley and I really liked it. I would really like to study the book and hopefully get certified and have a job in the future. I REALLY need a job, but I am so scared to get back into that world and the studying that it takes to become a pharmacy tech. You have to know A LOT of information. Wish me luck. I am nervous yet excited about it.

More big news. I'm pretty sure Hadley and I will be going home at the end of April. That will be 4 1/2 months since I have been home and I am already super excited about it even though it is awhile away. It gives me something to look forward to. So, that's what's being going on here. 

Here is the most recent picture I have taken of Hadley.

No comments:

Post a Comment