Thursday, February 2, 2012

Today was a very busy day at our house. I rarely get to say that. We decided to skip naptime to eat lunch with daddy. I HATE getting Hadley off her schedule, but Adam has been gone all week and we never eat lunch with him. I know he missed her. 

After we visited daddy we went and picked her Sarah and Remy and went for a little shopping at the outlet mall and then took a trip to the park. Both kids were whiney because neither had napped today. Lots of tears. Oh well. They did have a lot of fun once we got to the park though. We went to the park on Biggs which is newer and it's really nice. There was actually a lot of things that Hadley and Remy could play with. Most parks aren't exactly toddler friendly. I will definitely be taking her back. I hope I can take her a couple times a week when I finally get the car. Here are some pictures from our day.

They really loves this. Every time the music note hit the ball it made a loud noise. Hadley thought  it was hilarious.





And y'all know she's always yelling at me.






1 comment:

  1. Aww, sounds like a great day! Those pictures on the swing are adorable! She's such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete