Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What I bought

Over the weekend we had the chance to go shopping. I enjoy shopping for Hadley much more than I do myself. I don't know why I get such excitement out of buying her cute things, but I do.
I was going to post a picture of everything I bought her, but I can't find everything online. :( I got her a few things from the Old Navy outlet that I am so in love with.

These shorts. $12.00
These jammies. $11.00






The other things I want from Old Navy.

$20.00

$20.00


$16.00

$16.00

$16.00


Now, what I actually bought from Carters.

$9.00

$13.00

$18.00

Some other things I can't find. Grr...and we can't forget the TOMS!

$30.00













2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! How cute are the things you got for her?! She is going to look precious as ever. I love boy clothes but looking at some of that makes me a tid jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I love that bathing suit from Old Navy! I may need to go pick one up for C.

    ReplyDelete