Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is Valentine's Day and Hadley is 17 months old! We are spending the day without daddy because he has to work and won't be home until tomorrow night. :( We also have a doctors appointment today. Pretty sucky day, huh? 

I thought I would steal this idea from other blogs about my Valentine. Our story might not be the most romantic and we weren't brought together by most people's standards, but I love my husband very much and I'm very happy to share a life with him and our little girl.

1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
A little over 2 years. We started dating December 2009. 




2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?} 
We met in high school, but weren't interested in each other at the time. He has a long term girlfriend and I had a long term boyfriend. It wasn't till after high school and after my divorce that Adam and I reconnected. All because of Facebook, imagine that. 

3. If married, how long have you been married? If not, is this the guy you hope to marry?
We will be married 2 years April 30th. This picture is the day we were married. I was 5 months pregnant and we were married at the courthouse because Adam has just came back from Korea and we were about to move to Texas in a few days. We hope to have a ceremony one of these days.


4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding? If not, where would you like to get married? And will it be big or small?     
Answered above.

5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!
No, we really don't. We are pretty boring I guess. We call each other lame names, like poopy..Ha!

6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey:
He is handsome. Kind (when we wants to be) Sweet, again, when he wants to be.



7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?
Our proposal isn't anything romantic. He just got down on his knee and asked me. 

8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
Neither really. We don't do much for Valentines Day, and that's ok.

9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
Well, seeing as we are nowhere near a beach I will say relax on the couch. That is more our style anyway. 

10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant other one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere
We would both like to travel more. Adam has been to far more places than I have and we would both like to explore the world. With or without the kid.

11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day
No plans here since the hubby isn't home. I may rent Sex and the City 2 and drink some wine.

12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?
We’re not big gift-givers for Valentine’s Day, so no, I don’t expect anything!

13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
Communication, communication, communication!

14.  Show us a picture of what love means to you.

Horrible picture of us, but we were so very happy and in love.












No comments:

Post a Comment